Where are you located?
We located at Jefferson and Chalmers – Detroit's Historic Business District, North of Detroit Riverfront. Our bridal and dress boutique is next door to Busted Bra Shop.
Is there parking near the Pink Poodle Dress Lounge?
Yes, there is free parking on the front and cross the street of the building.
When should I start looking for a dress?
During these uncertain times, our made to order dresses takes up to 6 months to produce. You should also factor 3 months for alterations and up to 5 months for additional custom. We suggest shopping for a dress 12-18 months prior to your wedding date. This allows you time to find the perfect dress, garments, shoes and accessories as well as the appropriate alterations.
Do I need an appointment to visit?
- Bridal appointments are required to provide each bride our undivided attention and the Pink Poodle experience. Please click on the home page to schedule your appointment or give us a call.
- We recommend reserving bridal suite immediately after you finalize on your ceremony location.
- You do not need to have an appointment to shop our Dress Lounge boutique dresses; however, bridal appointments are priority. We recommend calling ahead or scheduling an appointment if you’re shopping for a special occasion.
What is your price range?
Our Founder wanted to provide affordable, quality, and fashionable dresses. Our bride dresses are priced $1200-$3,500 (samples sale dress are much lower). Boutique dresses range from $30-$1,000. Bridal Suite rental start at $600.
What sizes do you have?
- Our bridal in-house sample sizes are 10-32. Our made to order dresses are 0-36 pending designer.
- Our Dress Lounge collection sizes are x-small to 3XL.
Can a dress be custom?
Yes, your dress can be custom at the time of your order. Please consultant with our Bridal Stylist to ensure the proper custom guidelines are followed for each designer.
How long will it take for my bridal dress to arrive?
Your bridal dress could arrive up to 6 months pending the designer not including standard alterations up to 3 months. Please consult with our Bridal Stylist for each designer delivery guidelines.
How does Pink Poodle Bridal standout from other bridal shops, boutiques, and labels?
Great Question! Our Founder, Ms. Bumphers views the Pink Poodle Dress Lounge's dresses and boutique showroom as our own unique style. We guarantee quality and stylish dresses that will make a statement. Our unique gowns are selected to fit right into the brand's vintage and family story. The bridal suite is uniquely designed to provide our guest an intimate and joyful experience.